Re: Link to the DFSG-faq

Hi Mirco,

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 07:55:37PM +0100, Mirco Bauer wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 18:34 +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > legal/licenses/index
> >
> > Especially the last link should be easy to find. do you agree?
>
> I browsed on http://www.debian.org searching for a "legal" or
> "licenses", but I could not find a link to that legal/licenses/index
> page. The DFSG-faq link there seems to be all right. Thats probably why
> I could not find the DFSG-faq link, because I could not find that legal
> page, where is it linked from?

That's a really good question. I grep'ed in the source and was not able
to find only one good match.

It seems www.debian.org/legal is lost ...

I agree with you that this URL should be added somewhere to
http://www.debian.org/devel/ and maybe on the DFSG [2] page itself.

Matt, could you create the links or explain the status of legal/?

Maybe we should analyse all other pages as well to specify whether these
can be reached from the main page www.debian.org/index. The length of
the path of links should be directly related with the relevance of this
page.

Jens