Re: Mail Delivery (failure email@example.com)
[write WSEAS in the Subject, when you reply]
Hellow, this is from WSEAS Staff.
If your question is not in the following list of questions, we
will reply to you shortly.
Please, see now the answer in your all possible questions below
Please, note that it will be useful to read all these questions.
Maybe, one question does not have any meaning for you now, but it might be of
crucial importance after some days. So, read all the QUESTIONS and Answers below, very carefully.
QUESTIONS - Answers
- SEND ME the REGISTRATION FORMS: Download them from http://www.worldses.org/forms
- HOW CAN I SEND MY REGISTRATION TO YOU? Download and see the instructions from http://www.worldses.org/forms
- SEND ME the HOTEL RESERVATION FORMS: Download them from http://www.worldses.org/forms
- SEND ME the PROGRAM(S) OF THE CONFERENCE: Download them http://www.worldses.org/programs
- HOW CAN I RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FOR MY REGISTRATION: Please, fill in your email address in your FAX Sheet.
- I NEED TO SEND YOU A NEW VERSION OF MY PAPER: We allow it 30 or more days before the particular conference. See
how you can send a new version of your paper visiting: http://www.wseas.org/terms
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE WSEAS FORMAT FOR BOOKS, JOURNALS AND CONFERENCES? Visit: http://www.worldses.org/drafts/wseas.doc
- I USE LATEX. WHAT IS THE STYLE THAT YOU ACCEPT? http://www.worldses.org/drafts/wseas.sty
- WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM and MINIMUM LENGTH OF A PAPER in WSEAS conferences: maximum: 9 pages
(written in the WSEAS format), minimum: 3 pages (written in the WSEAS format)
- WHAT WILL BE HAPPEN IF MY PAPER IS MORE THAN 9 PAGES: We can publish it in the CD-ROM, but we will not publish it
in hard copy proceedings.
- CAN YOU GIVE ME AN EXTENSION IN THE DEADLINE? All the extensions (prolongations) in the deadlines can be found at:
www.wseas.org Please, check it after the end of a deadline of a particular conference.
- HOW CAN I PROPOSE NEW MEMBERS IN THE COMMITTEE? Please, visit: http://www.wseas.com/propose/propose.htm
- HOW CAN I PROPOSE NEW PLENARY / KEYNOTE SPEAKERS? Please, visit: http://www.wseas.com/propose/propose.htm
- HOW CAN I ESTABLISH a WSEAS ON-LINE COMMUNITY or a CHAPTER? Visit: http://www.wseas.com/propose/propose.htm
- SEND ME THE CONFERENCE MATERIAL FROM A PREVIOUS WSEAS CONFERENCE
In these cases, there is an extra fee in order to get the Conference Proceedings with your paper
by EXPRESS, SECURE and REGISTERED Mail: 100 EUR. You can send it to WSEAS using the same procedure of the registration and using
the form that you can find at: http://www.worldses.org/forms/extrafees.doc
-- DOES WSEAS ACCEPT OVERVIEW PAPERS? Absolutely not. WSEAS does not publish overview papers. Only in very special
cases and only for world distinguished academic personalities
-- WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PAPERS THAT I CAN PRESENT AND REGISTER IN A CONFERENCE: 5 (five)
-- IS ONE REGISTRATION ENOUGH IF I HAVE MORE THAN ONE PAPERS ACCEPTED?
Yes, but you have to pay extra fee for the other papers.
-- WHY, SOME TIMES, THE WSEAS CONFERENCES HAVE SO WIDE TOPICS? WSEAS is the
Society that promotes the development and the unified consideration of new mathematical
methods and computational techniques as well as their applications in science and engineering. So, it is expected to have cross-disciplinary events many times worldwide. This is the unique role of WSEAS among the international academic community.
-- CAN I HAVE DISCOUNT IN THE REGISTRATION FEES OR FINANCIAL SUPPORT? WSEAS does offer a student registration fee for
students that do not present a paper. See the web page of the conference. We cannot give other discounts. We are sorry that we could not be of more help.
- I CANNOT ATTENED (or I COULD NOT ATTEND) THE CONFERENCE THAT I SENT THE PAPER.
CAN I TRANSFER MY PAPER TO ANOTHER WSEAS CONFERENCE?
No, you cannot! If you do not show up in a WSEAS
conference, we will publish your paper in the proceedings
provided that at least an author from your paper
will make registration for this conference.
Find the file from the folder: http://www.worldses.org/forms
Also, you have to pay the extra fee of 100 EUR, if you want us to sent to you
the Conference Proceedings with your paper
by SECURE and REGISTERED Post
See the file: http://www.worldses.org/forms/extrafees.doc
-- CAN I SEND YOU NOW AN ABSTRACT AND LATER ON THE FULL PAPER.
Oficially, WSEAS does not accept Abstracts or Draft papers.
We need the full paper with the correct WSEAS format.
Do not send it to us by email.
Please, visit the conference web site via:
http://www.wseas.org OR http://www.worldses.org
select the conference that you want
and submit the full paper via the web interface of the
(click on the link: "Submit a paper")
-- WHAT IS YOUR CRITERIA FOR PUBLISHING PAPERS?
The paper must contain Original work, adequate references
and comparison with previous methods in the literature,
WSEAS format and excellent English language. We do not accept
-- I HAVE AN ACCEPTED SPECIAL SESSION. HOW CAN I SEND THE CALL FOR PAPERS FOR MY SPECIAL SESSION (OR WORKSHOP) TO YOU
Please, download the sample for a CALL FOR PAPERS from:
Please, modify it and send it to us by email.
We will upload it on the web as soon as possible.
-- MUST I BOOK MY ROOM IN THE HOTEL WHERE THE CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE?
It is not mandatory. You can find several other hotels using the internet
(www.google.com) or your travel agent.
-- CAN I BOOK MY ROOM VIA THE WSEAS?
Unfortunately not. WSEAS is a scientific organization and cannot book
a room for you in the hotel. We provide you with the necessary forms
but you must contact the hotel yourself.
-- WHAT AUDIOVISUAL EQUIPMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR MY PRESENTATION?
In every conference, we will have an Overhead Projector (OP),
a Data Projector (LCD), a PC (Personal Computer with Windows XP, Office
and MS Power Point) and a Flip Chart. You can use your computer, if you like
-- CAN I SHARE MY ROOM WITH A COLLEAGUE IN ORDER TO PAY THE HALF?
Yes, find now the other colleagues that want to be accomodated in the same room with you in:
If you want to be add yourself on this web page, please, fill in the form:
-- HOW LONG DOES THE PRESENTATION OF A PAPER LASTS?
20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions-discussion).
Plenary Lectures and Tutorials last more.
Telephone number for emergencies: +30 697 37 43 524
15773, Zografou, Athens,