Re: issue with Debian Lithuanian site

Marek Łaska wrote:

Dnia poniedziałek 14 luty 2005 15:50, osoba znana jako Martynas Sklizmantas napisała:
sure, if i remember correctly there should be no pbs to switch to
windows-1257, Tomas, could you send me screenshots private?
Just a one word...
Why do you want to switch to windows-1257?
It's not an officialy accepted standard...
When you want to switch, it would be better to switch to utf-8 or iso-8859-4 (i suppose).... (but i'm not sure if iso-4 has all the chars - don't speak Lithuanian, sorry)
hi Marek,

we haven't decided to use win-1257 yet, probably utf-8 will be our choice ;)

regards,