[tokul@users.sourceforge.net: issue with Debian Lithuanian site]

Martynas, would you please investigate this?

----- Forwarded message from Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@users.sourceforge.net> -----

From: Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@users.sourceforge.net>
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: issue with Debian Lithuanian site

Hi,

This address is listed on debian site for www contacts. If I am writing to
wrong address, can you forward email to the right people. Thanks.

Internet Explorer 6 has problems loading pages in iso-8859-13 charset on
windows 98 systems. If server uses http header with iso-8859-13 charset -
pages are not displayed at all. If charset is in html meta headers, all
images and css links are broken.

Translators should use windows-1257 or other charset (utf-8, iso-8859-4).

If you want to see how site looks on IE6, I can provide screenshots. I can
also provide test scripts and fixes that require replacing one stock IE6
library with older version from IE55SP2.

--
Tomas