Re: Minor errors in http://www.debian.org/intro/cn

On Sunday 23 January 2005 17:55, you wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 01:13:36PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > A header for Lynx is missing (instructions for Lynx are now listed
> > together with instructions for Konqueror).
>
> There is a header for the Lynx, though it suffers from the above
> problem.

Hmm. Yes, it seems this is partly a Konqueror problem. Konqueror does not
show the header for lynx at all (firefox _does_ show the header).

Looking at the source, it look to me like the problem with the entry for
Lynx may be that the DD tag is not closed properly.

<snip>
<DT><strong>
<a name="lynx" id="lynx">lynx</a>
</strong></DT>
<DD>You can either edit the <kbd>preferred_language</kbd> variable in your
<kbd>.lynxrc</kbd> or set it using the 'O' command while in lynx.
<pre>
preferred_language=fr; q=1.0, en; q=0.5
</pre>
<DT><strong>
<a name="w3" id="w3">W3</a>
</strong> (emacs based web browser)</DT>
<DD>
</snip>