Re: Minor errors in http://www.debian.org/intro/cn

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 01:13:36PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Above the headers for Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, a blank line
> is missing.

Most entries have a blank line at the end because they end in a <pre>
tag, which adds blank lines before and after its contents.  If we want
to work around this, I suppose we could add <br> tags to the end of
those entries that don't, but that seems gross.

> A header for Lynx is missing (instructions for Lynx are now listed
> together with instructions for Konqueror).

There is a header for the Lynx, though it suffers from the above
problem.

--
Matt