Re: Patch debian-www with css

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:32:32 +0100, Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> said:

> I build all English pages after applying Jutta's patch, available at
>    http://people.debian.org/~barbier/juttaw/
> Please test these pages, I am willing to commit this patch soon.

	I was wondering how the vote pages would show up (since they
 contain custom css), but unfortunately they do not seem to have been
 rendered.

>> Not Found
>> The requested URL /~barbier/juttaw/vote/ was not found on this server.

	Do the vote pages turn out OK? Including the stats for
 previous votes?

	manoj
--
"Life is like a buffet; it's not good but there's plenty of it."
Manoj Srivastava     <srivasta@acm.org>    <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>