Re: Patch debian-www with css

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 02:55:25PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> [Sorry for breaking this thread by using this webmail]
>
> IMO there are 2 distinct problems: CSS and HTML.  If only CSS needs to be
> fixed, there is no reason to not apply the patch and fix debian.css later,
> this can be done very quickly.  OTOH if HTML needs to be fixed, it is
> better to update the patch in order to minimize full builds.  But I do not
> know just now to which category these problems belong, so I leave the
> decision to you ;)

The problem with the main page is a HTML+CSS problem but any changes to
mainpage.wml only trigger the rebuild of one page per language so we can
change it easily. I backed out the navbar part of the patch for
mainpage.wml for now until the issues are fixed.
http://higgs.djpig.de/debian-www/ will be build with the new layout to
check wether it gets fixed.

Gruesse,
--