Re: Examples Debian WWW with css

Am Sonntag, 21.11.04 um 17:39 Uhr schrieb Denis Barbier:

HTML pages are generated from templates and some scripts, as described
in http://www.debian.org/devel/website/
Modifying the generated HTML pages to replace tables by CSS is quite
trivial,

I fetched the cvs tree and made local changes. Takes a while for a make on my local computer. As I am said there will be enough space on our server, I may put the results online.

Currently I am making only those changes, that a necessary for the header and footer going css. It is not quite clean and If you like that, I would need some help to find out, where those things are to change, I did not find the source for.

If there are scripts, which are not in the source tree and not run by make or make install, I'll surely will not notice, if they fail. Another thing is, that I am not sure, that I can built languages like Chinese on Debian stable.

If someone wants to have a look later (not online yet): The pages will be at

http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/dwww/
screenshots will be at
http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/screenshots/

hope I get something ready tonight.