Re: Examples Debian WWW with css

Hi joey!

Am Freitag, 19.11.04 um 22:13 Uhr schrieb Martin Schulze:

The list of translations is unacceptable long due to the vertical list in
lynx.

There is another not fully revised version of the support page, making a normal ist out of it for non-css browsers:

http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/support-debian2-2.html

Here I have changed the header a bit, too, using only one gif for the blue buttons (which is quite a difficult problem as it seems).

For the WML and templates: To see, what has to be done, I need some help on getting an Idea how to patch or what has to be changed as I am not a DD. I do not think, it is impossible.

greetings

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de