Re: Choosing danish mirror site leads to nothing

On 13/10-2004, at 13.28, Christian E. Kaas wrote:

I have noticed that the danish mirror site for some reason is down and has been so for a about a week.

According to the admin, the server is dead and all data in the RAID was lost; at the moment they don't have replacement hardware available.

Anyway, choosing 'Denmark' from the top of the int. frontpage doesn't lead you anywhere. Perhaps it would be appropriate to appoint a new danish mirror site and correct the link. This would especially be pleasant for newbies.

For the time being I've removed Denmark from the list; it should disappear in the next build of the web site.

--
Regards, Kaare