Re: Language problem

Peter Karlsson wrote:

it's just Mozilla trying to be overly helpful. At least Internet Explorer stops bugging you if tell it you don't want the language support...

I know, but are you telling me to use IE to access a Linux website :-/
(And since when does IE run on Linux?)
Besides, this is really one of the very few websites with this problem (as long as you don't click on a link which is clearly a non supported language and you know what to expect). Whatever the unwanted reaction from the browser, it's trigged by the website and can be avoided. (I'm only trying to help). I'd like to be able to direct users to more info on the server platform we're using, which is a principal choice for us. I don't think it helps Debian if this link is a real turnoff, giving problems instead of information.

But maybe you can read on a few messages, the solution can be quite elegant, with an image :)

Best,
Boyd Noorda