Re: Privileged changes required for release notes for sarge

[Sorry it took me so long to get to this.]

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 01:06:51PM +0100, Rob Bradford wrote:
> In preparation for the release the following changes need to be made so
> that the release notes are available. I'd like your feedback on these.
>
> A woody branch of debian-doc cvs ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes should
> be made.

Anyone with write access to the debian-doc repository (not me) can
do this, right?

> The cvsbuild script at $webtopdir/bf/woody/cvsbuild needs to be changed
> to use this branch by someone with access to these files on the
> restricted www-master host.

I can do this ...

> Once that is done i can merge the sarge branch down to HEAD or if people
> prefer we can keep it as a separate branch for the future.
>
> I think it would also be a good idea if this could be integrated into the
> release notes build system in cvs.
>
> The lessoften script needs to be modified to copy the generated docs
> from $webtopdir/ddp/... to the apropriate places in the www tree.

... as well as this.

> Once thats done only then can i update the apropriate files in webwml
> cvs.

Thanks for taking care of this.  Would you please let me know when
the woody branch has been created?

--
Matt Kraai         kraai@ftbfs.org         http://ftbfs.org/kraai/