Seeking Advice on how to handle this messy legal situation.

Hello debian-www@lists.debian.org,

I need to reach out to you and  get some excellent advice from you on how to handle this dangerous situation that I find myself in.

The attorneys here in Rushlimbaughville, Cape Girardeau, Mo, have frittered my time away, or outright refused to represent me in this open and shut case which has the potential to be a six or seven figure law suit. I must get someone to represent me this week, or I'm going to have to file myself.

I would sincerely appreciate any information you can share with me that would help me get over this hurdle.

The rest below is what I sent out nationwide in search of an attorney. so far I have one in St. Louis who said he would file at the end of the month, and he has yet to send me any papers stating that he is going to represent me. So I'm not to comfortable with him either.

I'm seeking an attorney/attorneys who is/are licensed in the state of MISSOURI to take on a simple auto accident/personal injury case where the woman who ran the red light and broadsided me going around 50 miles per hour has already admitted guilt. If I can make the connection between the car accident and the crippling, mental, and physical diseases, illness that came about right after the accident and has been a part of my life every since, the case may be worth quite a bit more

I need to know where I go to file this type of case for whatever the attorney deems is a fair amount of damages for what I have suffered.  and continue to suffer.

Which is the correct court for this type of lawsuit? Where do I get the paperwork that has to be filled out and submitted? Can I do this to avoid going over the stature of limitations without having an attorney on board?

I have a landmark auto accident case where some very unusual things happened.

The accident occurred at Route K, William Street, and Siemers drive in Cape Girardeau, MO on October 12, 1999

A female ran a red light in her big 1992 GMC Safari van and  broadsided me
going around 50 miles per hour.

Picture of 1992 GMC Safari

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/342867

 I had the right of way, two green left turn arrows were in my favor. I was driving a brand new 2000 Red Grand Prix with less than 50 miles on it.

Picture of 2000 Grand Prix

 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/268275

The female admitted in the police report that she was looking down into her purse and didn't notice the light was red.

I came down with Diabetes just days after the accident along with other mental and physical conditions resulting from the impact of the accident. I have an annual  VA physicals from four weeks earlier showing me healthy and having a Glucose level of only 134.

I also found a case  ruling from British Columbia  where a fellow had a tree fall  on his leg and he came down with Diabetes shortly afterwards. Hopefully, these and other evidence I have accumulated will support what I believe to be the cause of my  injuries

My five year statute of limitations expires on  October 9, 2004; so I'm turning in the lawsuit paperwork next week.

I can be reached by email, if you are interested in helping me with this case.

Sincerely,

Clyde L. Benson
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Telephone 573.837.4092