Re: Allow translation for CDD title in w.d.o/intro/organization

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-1] Frédéric Bothamy wrote:

 From what I remember from a discussion on debian-l10n-german this isn't
wanted...  We have tried to convince Andreas Tille that it doesn't help
the understanding at all to keep the english name for all the languages.
I am not sure if he has changed his mind on this yet, better check with
him. Thus this mail goes out as copy to him.
I have not changed my mind but who am I that I could prevent you from doing
what you think is the right thing to do.  I did some reasoning why it should
not be translated.  If I was convincing - it is fine for me.  If not you
might be right in this point ... ;-)

Ah, OK, thanks for the information. I understand where his reluctance
comes from as this is both a projet title (and as such should not be
translated) and a paragraph title (and as such should be translated).
Yes, this is correct.

Then, maybe a small explanation could be added to the title:

Would be fine for me in terms of contents and you are right - it sucks
esthetically ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.