Outdated page was: Debian Dictionary

Am Montag, 20.09.04 um 21:57 Uhr schrieb Jutta Wrage:

On the Debian Webpages I found this:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/dictionary/index.html

It seems to be seven years old but still empty.

As nobody answered to my question, I try again. Maybe my first mail was overlooked.

I contacted the address on the empty dict page some weeks ago and got no answer. So as it die debian-www related, I think here is the right place to discuss. Or must I file a bug against the Web page first?

As there is only this empty dictionary on the Debian Web site, I created a dictionary, which could be used on Debian pages.

You may try a start at http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian-women/dward.var You may also try http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian-women/dward.de.html for the German version, as it is filled a bit more with links (more content in source files). You also may look around in that directory as there is no index.html.

greetings

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de