Re: minor changes to german/devel/website/

* Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net> [2004-09-09 19:33]:
> > > all typos you introduced (in a few lines of code!), this includes
> > > s/Grossteil/Großteil/
> >
> > Isn't this simply new orthography versus old orthography?
>
> No, "Großteil" is both new *and* old orthography, i.e. the spelling hasn't
> changed.

To clarify: ß is replaced with ss in the new orthography after short
vocals only (I'm not sure if it's a strict rule, but it's definitely a
good first approximation) - the o in "Großteil" is long though.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com