Re: minor changes to german/devel/website/

Hi Michael,

thanks for your patch.

abi@grinser.de schrieb am 08.09.04 12:53:21:
> attached, a small patch, including some minor changes to
>  /webwml/german/devel/website/desc.wml and
>  /webwml/german/devel/website/translating.wml

I think your changes improve both pages, but I suggest to remove
all typos you introduced (in a few lines of code!), this includes
s/Grossteil/Großteil/ and s/verwendung/Verwendung/. There is also
a full stop missing.

I will care about your patch this weekend since I don't have currently access to the CVS tree.

I would like to see more patches,
Jens
Aufnehmen, abschicken, nah sein - So einfach ist
WEB.DE Video-Mail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021200