Re: A few more typos ...

Hello Jens, hello list!

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 10:12:33PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> [...] Florian forgot to fix a few bogus strings. In
> his last patch I found a few ideas for further tests and here comes the
> patch. Please check it:

True, there were some issues I didn't dare to touch thus effectively
leaving this to more proficient readers of the English language. Some
parts of your patch are included in what I mentioned in
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/09/msg00028.html>[0], some
more proposals are included as well.
Please check all this when you have the time, and I promise it's the
last time I bring this up. :)

> PS: I didn't change vote/2000/leadership_debate/transcript.txt but
> vote/2000/leadership_debate/transcript.wml.

Neither did I, same applies to all voting platforms or ...mail.wml
or consultants.

Cheers,
Flo

[0] Or directly at <http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/english.diff>.