Re: Debian CDs in Österreich

* Alexander Frank <Alexander.Frank@pinguin.at> [2004-08-20 09:19]:
> Hallo Leute,

 Hallo, Alexander.

 Bitte beachten, dass debian-www eine englischsprachige Liste ist, da
hier alle mitarbeiten. Meine Antwort (und kurze Erklärung für die
anderen) wird daher ab jetzt auf englisch sein.  :)

> scheinbar sind wir von eurer Website gelöscht worden, da ich uns
> auf http://www.at.debian.org/CD/vendors/ nicht mehr finden kann.
>
> Möglicherweise liegt das daran das wir jetzt Debian CDs über
> http://www.pinguin.at anbieten.

 Mr. Frank complains that he got removed from the website.  Maybe it is
because of the new URL he is using (but for quite some time now, I must
admit -- I can't remember any other than pinguin.at :).

> Distributor: FRANK Linux Systems
> URL of Debian-Page: http://www.pinguin.at/cgi-bin/public_shop

 I would say rather make it
<http://www.pinguin.at/cgi-bin/public_shop?scat=24> -- and I guess you
don't object?

> Permit Donations to Debian: yes

 That is great!! I always thought we don't have anyone in austria
accepting donations for Debian. Great to hear that!

> Type of CD: Official CD + non-free
> Architectures:  Alpha, i386 ; Sparc ; source
>
> Country: Austria
> Send to forein country: Ja
> E-Mail: kundenservice@pinguin.at

 I support the addition of it, Frank is well known and good established
in austria. He also regulary sponsors stuff for events in austria. Sad
to hear that he isn't listed anymore.

 So long,
Alfie
--
Richard had noticed that events were cowards:
they didn't occur singly, but instead they would