I'm back! [Incident: 040804-000308]

Dear Customer

Thank you very much for your message.
Your e-mail will be processed as soon as possible.

Our offices are open on working days during office hours.

If you would like to update this question, please reply to this
message and enter your request in the space below:
[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

In order to provide your future requests with a high level of service,
we recommend that you use our FAQ system on the internet using the link below
http://www.swiss.com/web/faq-contacts/

If your current request refers to a flight which departs within the next 5 days,
please use our FAQ system under the link above right now and submit your request again.

Thank you for your message

Best regards
Your SWISS E-Mail Service Center Team

Discussion Thread
Customer - 04/08/2004 16:16
docs?

InterScan_SafeStamp.txt, 259 bytes, added to incident