Re: debian mentors FAQ

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 09:02:32PM +1000, Pascal Hakim wrote:
> > I think the listmasters are the right people to ask about this.
>
> Hi,
>
> That's a change that the -www team should make actually. That info comes
> from:

> List archives then updates from that when it's rebuilding the website.
> I've got sufficient rights to change the file and stop the crontab from
> running over it, but I can't modify the copy in CVS (I'm not in the
> webwml group). Alfie should know how it all works, I usually
> threaten^Wco-ordinate with him when I need changes in there.

Never mind what I wrote above. I've added a Faq key to the list
configuration which can be used to add a list-specific FAQ for each
list.

I added the debian-mentors faq as seen on: lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/

If you know of other lists that have a FAQ, feel free to tell us about
them so we can add them to their respective list definition.

For those keeping track at home, lists.debian.org is autogenerated by
the listweb group. The list descriptions come from the webwml group
mentioned above, while the attributes (moderated, subscription type,
etc), come from the listmaster configuration file, which is normally on
murphy, but checked into the listmaster CVS repository on master.

Any questions? ;-)

Cheers,

Pasc

--
Pascal Hakim                                          0403 411 672
Do Not Bend