Re: Please don't remove outdated translations if the difference isvery small

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 08:53:57AM +0900, suzume@mx82.tiki.ne.jp wrote:

[...]

> >> Could the cron scripts doing this (if any) be modified so that they
> >> only remove translations that are _way_ too out-dated
> >
> >IMHO six months without any reaction from the translation team *is*
> >"way too out-dated". Personally, I would have liked to have the limit
> >be even stricter.
>
> And what about the translation team has other priorities than
> considering every single spelling mistake correction of the original
> file ? Doesn't it make sense to set priorities ?

I agree. I for example want to focus on d-i translations at the moment, and
I don't have time to mess up with every single typo in webwml module.
Thus Polish translation losts more and more files due to outdateness.

I think that checking severity of the changes would be proper solution.

[...]

regards
fEnIo
--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska