Re: Bad link to 'Securing Debian Manual' english HTML version

On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 12:19:35PM -0700, Rupert Menezes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The link
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/index.en.html
>
> from your web page
> http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#securing
>
> does not work.  The other languages seem to work.

I already noticed that this morning and I have committed a fix to CVS.
The pages have now been updated and contain the correct pointer, that is:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/securing-debian-howto.en.html

It seems that there are a number of pages linking directly to the english
version [1] so I might consider reverting to the previous mechanism...

Regards

Javier

[1] Google says that ~50
http://www.google.es/search?q=link%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.debian.org%2Fdoc%2Fmanuals%2Fsecuring-debian-howto%2Findex.en.html&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&btnG=B%C3%BAsqueda+en+Google&meta=