Re: New tag for wml -- help needed

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Tobias Toedter wrote:

> This was about gettext domains. I decided to use gettext (and thus .po
> files) for parts of the layout, because these parts of the page aren't
> changing. For example, on every page is an introductory note explaining
> what the following list of programs is about. This text is the same on
> every subpage, so instead of translating it again and again, I figured that
> it would be easier to use a gettext template for that.
Well done.

> Other Custom Debian Distributions can easily be added, by the way.
That's why I wanted to get this added to the documentation for CDD.
I would like to ask you to send a message to the debian-custom mailing
list because I'll be on vacation from 19.5. to 29.5. and in this time
it might be interesting for people which are sitting ad DebConf in Porto
Allegre and wonder how to enhance web pages ...

Kind regards and thanks for your efforts

         Andreas.