Re: Urgent: Not all languages have been updated in the last wml run

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 05:29:36PM -0300, Gustavo R. Montesino wrote:
[...]
> * Addition of a %.$(LANGUAGE).po target, so that on the build, if a given
>   .po doesn't exists:
>
>     - The equivalent port is copied
>     - The mo is built
>     - The po is deleted (I didn't add anything to get this effect, but it
>       happens by some misterious motive)

I did not realize that such PO files are deleted because they are
intermediate targets.  But there was a problem with Makefile r1.48:
when a POT file is updated, PO file is overridden.  So I committed
a slightly different version of r1.49.
Thanks.

Denis