Re: Urgent: Not all languages have been updated in the last wml run

Em Sun, 09 May 2004 12:50:17 +0200, Tobias Toedter escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> it seems that during the last run of wml not all pages were updated properly
> because of an error during the building[1].
>
> Furthermore, this seems to be related to the newly introduced gettext domain
> "debian-cdd". The script fails with this message:
> *** No rule to make target `debian-cdd.mo', needed by `install-mo'.  Stop.
>
> If anyone can look into this and see what's wrong, I would be glad to know.

I've added a target to makefile, so that it'll create the po file if it
doesn't exists. It should do the trick (I've tested in the portuguese and
english po dirs, and they work fine).

I've also cheanged the update-po target, so that it will generate new po
files when run.

I was going to ask there before commit, but this seemed urgent. It would
be good if some webmaster may please review the changes.

--
Gustavo R. Montesino