Re: am I a member of debian-cd or not? ;-)

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2004-04-26 16:03]:
> Quoting Santiago Garcia Mantinan:
>> It is Santiago García Mantiñán, even though I tend to write it without any
>> accent signs so that there are no problems, as for the order... I don't know
>> what order does the list follow, so Raphael should tell you.
>
> By order, he meant the order of your various names ... Santiago is your
> first name I bet, and "Garcia Mantinan" your family name, isn't it ?

 No, I meant the order in the list. :)  When people give me their names I
am quite confident that they give it to me in the order they should be.

> For the order in the list I don't mind ...

 Alright, I'll put him last, and if someone objects or similar it can be
changed any time.

 So long,
Alf*having to try figure out the entities for the characters*ie
--
<Alfie> Für Linux?  mutt und sonst nichts.
<jbf> mutt ist aber console und ich will eins das ich mit der maus bedienen