Re: am I a member of debian-cd or not? ;-)

Quoting Santiago Garcia Mantinan:
> >  With which name entry? Santiago Garcia Mantinan without any accent
> > signs? In which order?
>
> It is Santiago García Mantiñán, even though I tend to write it without any
> accent signs so that there are no problems, as for the order... I don't know
> what order does the list follow, so Raphael should tell you.

By order, he meant the order of your various names ... Santiago is your
first name I bet, and "Garcia Mantinan" your family name, isn't it ?

For the order in the list I don't mind ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org