Re: Bad link on http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

* Mark Robinson <mark@zl2tod.net> [2004-02-13 10:53]:
> The link to the unstable version of the new netinst cd images on
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ is bad
> It should be something like http://people.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/
> instead of http://people.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/netinst/

 It would be nice to state in which language version you see this broken
link. The english page does have the right link, the translations will
follow shortly, I hope (am updating german for now ;)  Unfortunately
that might take some time for all the translations because we are all
just volunteering.

 So long,
"Es gibt in diesem Netz Gute und Böse. Wer die Bösen sind,
entscheiden die Guten." (Michael Ottenbruch in de.admin.news.regeln)