Re: security.debian.org down ?

Good morning,

* Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> [040202 13:28]:

[ cc to admin, since they might know, whats going on
  cc to security, since its "their" server, on they might react faster ]

> > Aptitude got stuck timing out on security.debian.org,
> Yeah, it's down. Please see
> <URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2004/debian-security-200402/msg00008.html>
> (no, not much information there either)

Could some please send a small notice to the -news list and set a small
note to www.d.o/security/ ?

In the last 24 hours I heard complains in different irc channels in
different networks, in mail in different Debian Lists and List of
different Linux User Groups and I got Mails from people I once met on a
conference or trade show.

Even a small "Sever is down, we are working on it, will be up soon"
would do it.

Perhaps you could even mention, that some Debian mirrors, mirror
security, too.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander