Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/english/News/weekly/2004/01 index.wml

Gerfried Fuchs:

>  Uhm, I am not sure if I understand your correction correctly: Can
> someone please proofread if the correction is in fact correct?

Well, in the original version it states that keeping meta-gnome2 is
what is required to have proper GNOME in Sarge. As far as I could tell,
it is having it *in* Sarge that is required for proper GNOME, and that
keeping it out would stop that.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/