Re: Problem with debian packages search page

* Mike Juneau <jmj@rtg.com> [2003-11-26 22:19]:
> For the past few days I have been trying to use the search tools on the
> Debian Packages page (both this URL:
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages  & the English version:
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages.en.html) and the search always
> seems to time out and return a "Cannot Find Server" error.  This page
> used to work on my machine without a problem (windows 98 running IE 6).
> If it is a problem on my side any assistance would be much appreciated.

 The problem is due to the server compromise debian was faced with:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/debian-announce-2003/msg00001.html>

 Please be patient while we are trying to restore the services, thanks.
Alfie
--
ohne speicher, tastatur, mouse, pladde, monitor, also nur die Hardware...
                                  -- _DeadBull_ in #debian.de