Who's using Debian?

Company: Dubiel Vitrum
Type: Commercial
Home: www.glass.biz
Uses:

We use Debian because it's software quality is best of all distributions
even if we
have to wait year or two for upgrades to newest versions. We are sure
everything
will work Ok.

Debian is used as a central server, which handes email (Fetchmail, Exim,
Popa3d),
which shows intranet pages (Apache), which provides access to world wide web
(Squid, Bind). We extensively use Perl for programming of
AccessControlSystem,
to compute and analyse telephone calls made from company. We use programs
to compute production dispositions and show them in local intranet.

Actually we are preparing system to work with PostgreSQL -- system for
registering our whole sales and making analysis.