Re: Parceria WEB

* "Gustavo R. Montesino" <ikki_gerrard@yahoo.com.br> [2003-10-25 21:18]:
> If you wish to help with the translation of the website to
> portuguese, take a look at [1]. If you wish to help with the
> english files, look at [2].
>
> [1] http://debian-br.alioth.debian.org/index.php?id=WebWML

 Just out of curiosa, Gustavo: What does this page offer than translated
/devel/website/ pages?  I usually thought that translating the website
directory pages should be enough -- if you disagree here maybe you like
to make suggestions to improve the english files in there, too?  Is
there really a need to fork that part, or is there something special on
that pages that doesn't make sense for other translation teams?  If so,
why not?  If not, why the fork?

 So long,
Alfie
--
  * Move from non-US to mani
 -- LaMont Jones, changelog.Debian for openssh (1:3.0.2p1-8.1)