Re: Who's using Debian?

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:04:49 -0700
Michael <upholsteryshop@comcast.net> wrote:

> We use (Libranet 2.8.1) Debian on our server and workstation computers
[...]

Debian only lists sites on its "Who's Using Debian" page, which uses its
own distribution.  However, we thank you for chosing a distribution based
on Debian GNU/Linux.

If Libranet have a page similar to ours, you might want to submit your
information to them.  Feel free to submit your information to us again,
if you at some time in the future should decide to run Debian's own
distribution.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>