Re: translation-check tag in english file

* Bartosz Fe?ski aka fEnIo <fenio@o2.pl> [2003-08-04 15:46]:
> I think that there shouldn't be translation-check tag in english file.
> Am I right?

 Partly.  If the original isn't the english one (especially for files
below /international/ this is often true) there must be a
translation-check in the english file that tells that the english is
outdated.

 But then it must have an additional argument called original="language"
which tells it which language is the original.

> (fenio@domek)~$grep translation-check english/template/debian/weeklynews/footer.wml
> #use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.84"
> (fenio@domek)~/webwml/webwml$

 This file doesn't need a translation-check, template files doesn't get
translated and there is neither a original="" parameter in that line. It
should be simply removed, I guess.

 Just out of curiosity, are you taking care of the polish translation of
the website?  Because I generated a diff for polish to fix many HTML
errors in the files, have sent them to Marcin Owsiany who is listed as
polish translation coordinator.  Do you know if he is still active or
have you taken over his job and the website it outdated in that respect?

 So long,
Alfie
--
use Mail::Signature;