Re: Donation

* Oliver Siegmar <oliver.siegmar@xams.org> [2003-08-03 14:52]:
> I'd like to donate some money. Why is it so hard to do that?

 I guess you have been to <http://www.spi-inc.org/donations> which is
the page which describes how to donate. There is the mail address of the
SPI Treasurer in there who is the main contact person for questions like
this, I guess.

> Mozilla, KDE for e.g. have paypal accounts (which makes it easy), why don't
> you?

 This is currently worked on and has to be evaluated. The main thing I
guess that holds it up is that they are evaluating it regarding section
501(c)3 to make it tax deductible.  I hope that the SPI treasurer can
correct me if I'm wrong here.

 HTH & HAND,
Alfie
--