Deb web links for 3.0r2 go to German page not default language

Web maintainers:

This is seemed to be the best place to send this
notice. If there is a better place, please tell me!

I am not subscribed the www list, so please CC:
    teague@jackson.main.nc.us

The problem:
The link to release Debian 3.0r2 (woody)
    http://www.debian.org/distrib/ftplist
links to a page in German.

This link is on the page
    http://www.debian.org/News/2003/20031121a

I suspect you want this to link to the default language
which I set to English, and all other links go to pages
in English.

Please fix this at your convenience.

Regards to developers, maintainers, and support
personnel for and of the BEST Linux distribution,
PERIOD.

David Teague