Re: Unofficial List Archives

Well the list archives are back up, but it seems gluck isn't. I see on
http://lists.debian.org that there's a line that says "a lot of these
mailing lists can be browsed as Usenet newsgroups" that links two gmane
and Google Groups.

I still think it'd be nice if "the backup server" could give out this
information. It'd be nice if the line I quoted also said "or via http" and
included <url:http://www.mail-archive.com>.

     Drew Daniels

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

> * Drew Scott Daniels <umdanie8@cc.UManitoba.CA> [2003-11-26 10:01]:
> > Can some unofficial list archive links be posted at
> > http://lists.debian.org's error's/redirects?
> > So far I've found:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/lists.html
> > http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=linux.debian
> > http://gmane.org/lists.php
>
>  As soon as cvs.debian.org (gluck) is back up again we can consider
> this. Remember, the webpages are done in CVS and should definitely only
> be changed there to not get out of sync.
>
>  On the other hand, I guess when gluck is back up again the list
> archives will be back, too.

[...]