Re: Unofficial List Archives

* Drew Scott Daniels <umdanie8@cc.UManitoba.CA> [2003-11-26 10:01]:
> Can some unofficial list archive links be posted at
> http://lists.debian.org's error's/redirects?
> So far I've found:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/lists.html
> http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=linux.debian
> http://gmane.org/lists.php

 As soon as cvs.debian.org (gluck) is back up again we can consider
this. Remember, the webpages are done in CVS and should definitely only
be changed there to not get out of sync.

 On the other hand, I guess when gluck is back up again the list
archives will be back, too.

> And a bunch of others that aren't current. Finding these links took a bit
> more time that I would have liked (too little signal to noise). I've heard
> of many others that rely on being able to read the lists online and these
> mirrors seem good enough for now.

 Yes, me too. And the news gateway work quite well, news:linux.debian.*
has most of the lists and had them all the time.

 So long,
Alfie
--
Each SPAMmer should be sued to recycle every single bit of nettraffic he caused.
                                  -- me, 2001-10-09