Re: debian.org website keeps switching to swedish

* Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo <fenio@o2.pl> [2003-11-27 08:42]:
> Hmm... so why do I have main webpage partially in English and partially
> in Polish? Menu on the left side of main page is in English and the rest is
> in Polish. I am almost 100% sure that everything is translated in webwml
> module. I have set in my Mozilla Firebird the following value:
> intl.accept_languages=pl, en-us, en

 Yes, right. It is a problem with current CVS being down and the request
to get the compromise news online on www.debian.org (which is
www.de.debian.org currently). To get the newsitem on the server it
needed to be changed, sorry.

 As soon as CVS is back working again this will be fixed. In the
meantime it was more important to get the item on the page.

> Before compromise and moving WWW on another server this was working just
> fine.

 And it will be working fine again once CVS is back again.
Alfie
--
<snowcrash> ZZcd ..
<snowcrash> oops