Re: Creating the devel/wnpp reports

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 10:22:07PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> What scripts create the WNPP reports, such as being_packaged and so forth?

The script is webwml/english/devel/wnpp/wnpp.pl from the webwml CVS.

> Can those be easily extended to include a Request For Sponsor report?

Yes, should be no problem. All they do is parsing the subject, so
it's basically another if block. I can produce a basic patch for you
until tomorrow, if you want (no time today).

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
www: http://www.djpig.de/