Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by tvainika: webwml finnish/devel/index.wml french/devel/in ...

* Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> [2003-11-11 15:05]:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 01:30:43PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  Then you definitely fumbled at that attempt because german still used
>> some of those wrong quotes.
>
> Then German translations was wrong.

 Yes, it was, but that wasn't the complete topic.

> Tommi Vainikainen did the right thing, and I hope that he will
> continue to bump translations when typos are fixed in English files.

 Thanks for ignoring that it wasn't just some typos :-/  If it would
have been just typos I wouldn't have cared to mail anything.

 This definitely isn't my day....  Sorry for any annoyance, I guess I
should also take some "timeout", then.

 So long,
Alfie
--
> Wozu ein Forum, wenn's Usenet gibt?
Es gibt einen Hauskasperl, der glaubt, er ist Moderator/Leader/Owner
         -- Alexander Talos in <3d18e47b$0$20382$3b214f66@news.univie.ac.at>