Alpha FAQ pages: upstream and maintainer unclear

Hello,
I am working on the aboot package, and I noticed that the upstream
package contains also lots of documentation (Milo, SRM, AlphaFaq).
This documentation is spread out over various places and I am unsure
where and who maintains it.

A. In the aboot package on sourceforge
B. On www.alphalinux.org
C. In the CVS of the Debian webpages

They are currently not included in the Debian aboot package proper.
What I'd like to do:

1. Slightly update the documents (email adresses, Compaq -> HP, aboot
   CVS and similar); though I am unable to find a proper copyright
   notice :-((
2. Hand over those changes to the proper author and sync A. and B.
3. Include in some way A. in the debian aboot package.

Having this documentation in the Debian Webpages would be nice because
of the infrastructure (e.g. translations) but IMHO it would be more
sensible to only supply a link from www.debian.org to
www.alphalinux.org (otherwise they might get out of sync again, and
other distros also need this information).

Comments are welcome so that this information can be updated and
synced properly.

Greetings

         Helge

P.S. Sorry for the long CC: list, but I'd like to reach everybody
     involved in one mail.
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
  gpg signed mail preferred    gpg-key: finger kreutzm@rigel.itp.uni-hannover.de