Re: partners page patch (for all translations so far, too)

* Matt Kraai <kraai@alumni.cmu.edu> [2003-09-04 10:09]:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 09:42:27AM -0700, Jim Westveer wrote:
>> Well, I probably suffer from some sort of memory
>> problem, but I dont remember the partners group
>> discussing Credative.  Nor does the entry on the
>> debian/partners page say what they have/are doing
>> to support the Debian project, as all of the other entrys do.
>>
>> All the logos should be around 100 pixels.  That should
>> be fixed right away.  Perhaps by that time, my memory
>> problem will be resolved eh?
>
> I'll add
>
>  width="80" height="90"
>
> to the img tag this evening if no one beats me to it.

 Uhm, rather resize it, pretty please. The image is 42k big which the
users must download otherwise.

 What brings me to the skolelinux logo. It's 20k but doesn't have that
much valueable informations in it. Can it be converted from 8-bit/color
RGBA (truecolor) to maybe something like 8-bit colormap (indexed) or
such? Everyone says png is sooo much better than gif, but if you really
like to compare png to gif you have to stick with 8-bit colormap in png
to not get insanely big files.

 Please convert them (currently not having the resources for it, too
less disc space on my small vaio and too less memory, too), otherwise I
might offer to do it next week at my workspace machine.

 Btw., Jim: Thanks for the Cc, but I do read debian-www :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
"Gibts in dem blöden Excel keine regular expressions?"
                                  -- Andreas Mery