Re: [Fwd: Proper attribution of the Linux Trademark]

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:44:43PM -0500, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Linux International has put in a request that we recognize the Linux
> trademark on our various pages. The original communication is attached.
>
> I understand that it is a pain to keep up with the trademarks. From a
> legal perspective, however, it would be good if we did.
>
> Does anyone have an opinion on how to handle this?

We've already got "Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the
Public Interest, Inc." at the bottom of all our pages. I wouldn't have
thought it was a big deal to add another entry there (apart from causing
a big sync for all the mirrors)?