Re: Web Pages TODO List - Security

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 11:43:49PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> What about the debian-security-announce list archive?

I intend to work on those also.

> Looks okay... but I'd move the note about potential problems below the list,
> and remove the last three items -- visitors don't really care much about our
> administrivia. Note also that if <ul> tags need to surround the <li>s.

Thanks! for your help Josip.

So, I will make those corrections and send the patches back to the list
to be commited, or bug reports to www.debian.org, or ...?
I looked, but only found procedures for developers and others with write
access (hoping I didn't overlook it).

Doug Jensen