Re: status update about packages.debian.org

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 08:52:54PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 04:55:56PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > mean. Please look at
> > http://fachschaft.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/~frank/packages/test/44bsd-rdist.en.html
> > and tell me if that's like what you had in mind.
> > (It's just a concept, so please no nitpicking.)
>
> Well, then the answer is: maybe. :)

Ok. Let's try this again.

I uploaded three different versions of a random package page to
http://fachschaft.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/~frank/packages/test/

Everyone is invited to comment which one he likes best and why.
One can also make proposals for small changes.
If one doesn't like any of those versions, please take one and
try to make a version that you like by hand (or send me a _very_
detailled description).

Gruesse,
--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***