Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by mquinson: webwml/english/devel/website translating.wml

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 11:53:05AM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Your correction are somhow minor ones.

Yes, pick out the minor ones from the bunch. See how you can proofread? :P

> (moreover, it is inconsistent with two paragraphs before, which reads
> "You'll need to check out at least two directories: <tt>english/</tt> and

If so, that's simply another bug that needs to be fixed. These in your diff
simply caught my eye.

> > This particular document has nine language versions, which means that errors
> > annoy at least seven other people. Let alone all the viewers!
>
> Again, so what ?

In general, if you have absolutely no regard for the quality of English in
our English translation, kindly stay away from it. I don't see how this is
very hard to understand, but then, I'm sometimes too much of an idealist.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.